Perfecting the Vegetarian Sandwich: Part 3
Unlike Parts I & II, I did not make this sandwich myself. I’ve been spending a significant amount of time (and cash) at Plenty, a brand new cafe in the Upper East Side which was seriously necessary. This place has amazing coffee and pastries, as well as breakfast, lunch and dinner.
I’ve been eyeing their veggie sandwich and today I gave it a try. I don’t have the menu in front of me, but from what i can tell it has cheddar, tomato, avocado, sprouts, mixed greens, SWEET POTATO, and some sort of aioli on multigrain/seeded bread.
I love this sandwich. It is nearly perfect. I didn’t care too much for the bread - I’d like it on something a bit sturdier - but the cheddar/sweet potato/avocado combo plus the crunch of the sprouts was everything I want in a vegetarian sandwich.
My favorite vegetarian sandwich? It’s still the pickled beet and goat cheese sammy at Lafayette Marketplace. There is no other.
- hersunnydisposition likes this
- aliciacappetto reblogged this from thehonestpalate
- exhileratedsunshine reblogged this from thehonestpalate
- get-delicious reblogged this from healthylivingforyou
- worms-can-boogie likes this
- fabmons reblogged this from healthylivingforyou
- todomesirvenadasepierde reblogged this from thehonestpalate and added:
- mirouge likes this
- rajackson8vu likes this
- thehonestpalate posted this