Does anyone ever like their race photos?
Why do I need a reminder of how ridiculous I look mid-race? How about you just take a photo of me after the race once I have my medal and I realize that no, I’m not going to fall down and die, and that a stack of pancakes are in my very near future?
But that’s cool, snap some photos of me while running. I’ll just give you the ‘get out of my face’ look.
Finish line photos are allowed because they are far away.
- veggielife likes this
- smaller-n-smaller said:I think you look really cute! Your pony tail looks especially adorable!
- smaller-n-smaller likes this
- raquel26 likes this
- mar-see-ah likes this
- runningbeautiful likes this
- ellegolightly likes this
- uhoh-janellio likes this
- inventinganewme likes this
- vneckandacardigan said:your thigh looks pretty muscle-y though, so that’s good!
- yellowonesdontstop likes this
- edatrix likes this
- losingweightinthecity likes this
- thehonestpalate posted this